~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

AS IF I'M SOOOOO INTERESTED IN THEIR MONEY!!!!

omaigod..i'm soooooooo mad at this one rude person..xboleh ke ko jwab phne elok2..i know u r working at the JPN but u dun have to treats others as ur subordinates..i'm just one year into my teaching and who knows what's going to happen in the future. maybe i will be ur boss..so, u better watch out.

i called JPN this morning because i still have some unresolved issues regarding my transfer. so, the person in charged at Putrajaya asked me to call this person and ask her about my new school and so on. so i did call her this morning. and to my surprise, she is not professional at all. for people who work at JPN, i think she is the most disqualified ones. she has no manner and tells lie. she keeps on asking tranfer order even though i told her at the beginning it has been sent by Putrajaya last Thursday. and lastly, she said , she couldn't do anything because it involves a lot of money. what the heck..i'm asking her about my transfer and here she's all concerned about money and worst of all, it's not even her money..DAMN you....i got really mad and i said thank u.

i called the person in charged for Putrajaya and reported the incident back at him. he was sooooooooo understanding and he did do me justice for he called the JPN and scolded the person who scolded me.. nahhhhhh..here you go..padan muka koooooooooooo....if u can't handle the stress u shud not be working at the JPN and more precisely the unit that deals with teachers..u shud just stay at home and rear pigssssssssssss...omaigod.. geram betul aku...!!!!

I'M MAD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment