~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TODAY IS MY HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY~~~

hye.. today is  my hubby's birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hubby.. this is actually the second time we spend his birthday apart. last year, he was in Tapah working as usual and i'm in Johor, working as well. This year, he's in Pahang, taking exam for his promotion and i'm still in Johor, being scolded by the woman who is working at JPN...

up until now, i couldn't reach him because he is soooooooo busy answering exam questions. but i did text him last night. wishing him the happiest birthday in his life. also reminding him about this one last time he is celebrating it as a fatherless man.hahahha..next year will be different because our junior will arrive in September. 

and he made a request last night. he wanted me to buy him a cake, to write wishes for him on the cake and to eat the cake alone...hahahha...i have no problem in granting his wish because i like cakes.. i can eat a lot of them.hahahhaha..but i just do do want to eat the cake alone in misery..

I LOVE U DEAR HUBBY. THOUGH THOUSANDS MEN MAY COME AND FLAUNT THEIR HANDSOME FACES AND TOUGH BODIES IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT MOVE FROM ALL THE PROMISES THAT WE HAVE MADE TOGETHER. I WILL KEEP ON HOLDING TO THOSE PROMISES AND MAKE SURE WE WILL TRIUMPH AGAINST ALL ODDS. I LOVE U SYG AND ONLY U...

No comments:

Post a Comment