~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GOING TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY DINNER WITH DAYME~~~

remember what i told u previously???about my hubby yang minta me, myself g beli kek and eat the cake all by myself..ok, tonight, i'm going to have a birthday dinner with my close buddy here, Dayme...so, i'm going to Pontian to fetch her (more likely i'll be asking her to drive to the shop coz i'm not good at parking my car) and buy dinner together and eat cake together..

I'm so excited because, now, i have a friend to share the cake with..i'm not so lonely after all..and up until this time, i still have not received any calls or texts from MR.HUBBY. shud i be upset with him???or shud i act like a supporting wife???my God.these are very difficult roles to be played by a person named ME..

ok..i'm signing off now. i have to take my bath and perform Maghrib prayer.then get dressed and drive to fetch her.hehhehehe..bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment