~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Thursday, April 28, 2011

TO CALL OR NOT TO CALL~~~

i'm in a dillemma. i don't know whether or not to call the person in charged in Putrajaya and ask him about my transfer..saya maluuuuuuuuuuu..tapi saya mahu tahu..haih..so difficult. after all the mess that i accidentally created yesterday, i feel reluctant to call En.Anwar..sian dia..xlrat nk dengar ak nye songeh..haih..what to do..just now, i received a call from PPD Pontian asking me about the 'uniqueness' of my case..yela..print brng online, but my name is not in the database anymore. gosh..i hate to do all the explaining.i have to start from A to Z..what to do..saya yang menurut perintah kan..so, i told him about my story.and worst of all, i don't know what are they going to do with my transfer..pnat la cmni..i hate waiting so much..because we'll never know when it will end..please..let this one be easy.let me get my transfer letter by next week.. and still, i don't know to whether or not to call him..any ideas????

No comments:

Post a Comment