~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Friday, May 6, 2011

CERTAIN THINGS ARE BEST KEPT AS SECRETS~~~

~hopelessly worried~

i am totally agreed with this saying. some things should not be told to anyone, even to our dearest ones who we can trust with all our heart. secrets are kept because of many reasons and i found that one of the many reasons is to protect the ones that we love truly, deeply and madly with our heart. i have secrets and i don't intend to share them with anyone..they are just for my knowledge and as long as I live, I really hope that these secrets will remain secrets. no one has to find out about these secrets and these secrets should die with me..

p/s: just remember that the things that happened in the past will always remain in the past.and we should not dig them out if we really love our futures.. i love all of you...n SORRY...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment