~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I AM UNWELL~~~

maybe it's because of the shocking news..or maybe it is because of the tiring and time consuming journey that i had last weekend..or maybe it is because of the separation from my beloved ones..but all i know now is that i am unwell..i have sore throat. throbbing pain on my head (more likely brain) and my whole body is aching..i dun want to stay here.. i want to go back to my hometown.lock myself in my home and play endlessly with my little brother while waiting for my father and mother to come back from work.. i dun want to be alone. i'm not strong enough to face all the challenges all by myself. i'm not a good fighter. i'm afraid i will fall down on my feet even before the fight..i want to go home..really really want...dear GOD, please help me to get through the challenges that YOU have downed upon me..HELP ME...='(

No comments:

Post a Comment