~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'M SUPPOSED TO~~~

I'm supposed to rush to my bedroom and start dressing now..I mean NOW..i have to go to school before 1 and I'm still in front of my lappy, blogging..God..how I miss blogging so much.. I just read the entries that I wrote a few years back and I started laughing at some of them because of my own stupidity of course.. hehehhe.. I guess I'm more fun in those days..rsa mcm dlu lg ceria n happy and I wrote almost everything dlam blog tu..n having read them, ak rsa ak menjalani kehidupan yang dirahmati. maybe I should start writing as frequent as I did before..sbbnya ak nk bca all these experiences nant..i mean dalam 5 tahun lagi ke..must be fun right???hehhehe...ok..have to dash to school now.but, let's dress up first.

No comments:

Post a Comment