~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NERVOUS ABOUT MY SCHEDULED CHECK UP~~~


hye readers..i'm nervous about my check up tomorrow. last time i went for the check up, i almost got myself admitted to the ward because my HB was low. but the person in charged said that he would help me that time and would not tell the doctor about it. he asked me to eat properly and frequently the medicine prescribed for me and my baby.. but, a few weeks ago, i was so busy and occupied with my transfer, i forgot to take the medicine. now, i'm worried about my health as well as my baby. how am i going to increase my HB if i just Took the pills tonighT.. God, i'm so nervous about the check up tomorrow. i dun want tO stay in ward. i want to be at home..my store home..pls..pray for me that nothing will happen to me tomorrow and i will at least have 10 for my HB..i'm feeling unwell and that worries me too. takut sbb HB rendah la me dapat penyakit ini this week..GOD, GOD, GOD...pls help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment