~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING..AGAIN~~~

i should be pushing my big fat ass around the house right now and start to tidy up things that scatters around me..instead, i busied myself by looking at google earth and do my SPY ACTIVITY.. i have to find whereabout of my new school. i'm nervous because the school is not even on the map..what to do..dh nasib badan..so, i googled again just now looking for a place to rent during my stay in Sibu..gosh..it is so hard because not all the people are better acquinted with the internet..but, at least i now a place which is nearby to my school.the place is called TEKU..so, maybe i should tell hubby to start hunting for houses to rent in Teku..hehehhe..daaaaaaaaa..pnat dh..

No comments:

Post a Comment