~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Monday, May 9, 2011

HE IS GOING AWAY...AGAIN~~~

he just told me yesterday that he might be going away for a week for his military exercise which will be done in LUBUK ANTU starting from Monday till Friday. My heart just could  not accept it and I cried when he told me the news. I pity him for not having enough rest as soon as he landed on that strange island. I pity him for not having a proper place to sleep in. I pity him for not having all the things that he used to have before back in Semenanjung. He have to live in such a hard way, I almost cry every time I think about his life. ut, he told me to be strong and keep holding on to what we have planned before; me going there and start a new life with him. I want to be strong for his sake, but the circumstances always get the best out of me, and I have had another sleepless night..He is going to the exercise starting from today till Friday and what sadden me the most is that he is unable to contact me when he is in the exercise. not because of the strict rules but because of the bad reception at the place where they conduct the exercise..haih..GOD, PLEASE HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS WEEK..PLEASE LET THE TIME FLIES AND PLEASE LET MY HEART BE CALM AND COLLECTED..

No comments:

Post a Comment