~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Sunday, May 8, 2011

JAR OF HEARTS~~~




 who do you think you are~~~
running round leaving scars~~~
collecting your jar of hearts~~~
tearing love apart~~~





I love this song so much until my ears bleed from to much listening..hahhaha.. really, i love this song. it has deep meaning and its true to the heart...I'm thinking back of all the people who had hurt me in the past and had taken away a bit of my heart when they did so...I felt nothing actually...I don't even feel sad but I have a tiny winy bit of regret because all the time that I wasted on these people..BUT, I'm glad I went through all the heartbreaks just to meet my LOVELY HUBBY...I love him more than I know I can love... He brings different meaning to LOVE and because of that I thank all my exes..hehhehehe..and this bit of song is dedicated to all the heart breakers out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment