~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY~~~



Mama, happy mother's day to u...
I love u so very damn much...
We talk on the phone everyday and I love you even more for that...
You are always beside me, helping me to get through these rough patches in my life...
You never ask for anything but I always know what your heart desires most...
I bought u the English clock that you have long loved but can never buy it due to some reasons...
I'm not asking anything back, just a promise that u will always be beside me...
I love u dearest mama and i would not even dare to think how my life would be without u with me...
In my prayer, I want to be the one who goes first...
I love you and only you...MAMA, OPIE SAYANG MAMA...

No comments:

Post a Comment