~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO~~~

me..NOW
ok, before i go, there are a lot of things that need to be done so that xde hutang when i'm at my new school later on..
so, for school thingy, these are the lists:
  • SBOA 3C (DONE)
  • SBOA REPORT FOR THE 3 CLASSES (DONE)
  • SBOA REPORT FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL.
  • FAIL PERIBADI MURID.
  • SENT BACK ALL THE REFERENCE BOOKS
  • TIDY UP MY DESK
  • THROW ALL THE RUBBISH
  • SENT BACK ALL THE COLOURS THAT I BORROW.
  • SENT BACK ALL THE TEXTBOOKS
  • FINISH MARKING ALL THE BOOKS.
so, rsanya itu sahaja kot..tp if i still have others to do, i will add on later on..for now, bye bye..and at the time of writing this, i have completed none of the above..haih..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment