~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'M HERE... HE'S THERE...



GOD, I miss him so much..as soon as i performed my Subuh prayer, I cried near the bedside. life is intolerable without him. I want him always. I'm in Johor, he is in Sarawak..We are ocean apart. How can I meet him without cracking all the cents left in my bank account or having to swim across the ocean without having to hurt my limbs??? I just don't know how to make my heart believes that it is just a temporary situation to us. I just want to meet him regularly. at least twice a month like we did before.But now I can't. Even more with my bulging stomach, I have to limit my movement. I have to think about the Junior...I have so far encountered 1 sleepless night, which was yesterday.. I woke up at four am in the morning and crying about him. I'm at loose end. I dunno what to do anymore.. GOD, please help me get through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment