~beatus vita~

~beatus vita~
love every moment in my life~

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HE CALLED ME~~~

He called me early in the morning just to let me know that he loves me so much..huuuuu.. I terharu you..But at the same time, I'm glad that he is now more opened towards his feeling..He can say it out loud now and I'm the who is responsible for this change. I LOVE YOU TOO, HUBBY. Love you every minute and every second of my life.. There's no passing moment that I do not think about you...today's call is a bit special because, I can feel deep down what he's saying in my heart..My heart bursts with happiness and I think I can just go through today with a smile.. He said " I LOVE YOU" with such sincerity that I am smiling even now..huuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I'M IN LOVE...AGAIN...heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment